For years, people have been interested in discovering the secret formula to reduce weight effectively. A product that has been particularly designed for athletes promises to deliver this outcome. Ripped Freak by PharmaFreak is one such hybrid fat burning pill. The manufacturers claim that the unique blend contains high potency ingredients. Let’s explore the drug through this PahramaFreak Ripped Freak Review to determine its usefulness.
Overview of PharmaFreak Ripped Freak
The reason why Ripped Freak is called a hybrid drug is because one tablet is packed with multiple functions of three to four capsules. Apart from supporting fat loss, the drug also speeds up thermogenesis along with boosting the intensity and strength. The drug also increases the levels of norepinephrine (an organic chemical that acts as a neurotransmitter and a hormone) and epinephrine (also called adrenalin used as a hormone and medication). The drug has one-of-a-kind ingredients like the extract of sweet red pepper (CH-19) and oleuropein aglycone extract (OA) which is a stimulant. These uncommon ingredients are the outstanding feature of Ripped Freak pills. Other essential ingredients include the extract of tea leaf, caffeine, olive leave, green coffee bean along with raspberry ketones.
Working of Ripped Freak
If you have come to read this PharmaFreak Ripped Freak Review in hopes to discover that it is a fat burner that causes an instant change, you are warned. Allegedly, the drug achieves its purposes by activating and stimulating beta-adrenergic receptors. It is believed that these receptors release the hormones that make the process of fat burning faster. It is also said that the drug supplement also translocates HSL which are hormone-sensitive lipase to lipid droplets in the body fat cells from the cytosol which apparently encourages fat loss. Lastly, it is also claimed that CH-19 helps in uncoupling protein content which makes the consumption of oxygen rise, thereby, resulting in thermogenesis. Despite the fact that there is a mention of science on the official website of PharmaFreak, there isn’t any proven research links that support the claims. Without clinical proof, one cannot really state with conviction that the ingredients used are scientifically proven to have the desired effects.
- PrimeShred Review, Ingredients, Benefits And Possible Side Effects
- PhenGold Review, Ingredients, Results, Possible Side Effects & Buyer’s Guide
- Trimtone Review, Ingredients, Results, Possible Side Effects & Buyer’s Guide
Using PharmaFreak Ripped Freak
- You are supposed to take one capsule per day only with 8 ounces of water empty-stomached, preferably before breakfast.
- You may have a second serving but only with an empty stomach at least half hour before meal consumption.
- If you work out, then you should take the pill half an hour or an hour prior to WOD.
- The daily consumption should not exceed more than two capsules a day.
- If you are taking a second tablet in a day, it is recommended that you should take it at least 6 hours before going to sleep.
- Breastfeeding moms and pregnant ladies should not consume the pills. Also, people younger than 18 years of age are also not supposed to consume the pill.
- Prescription is important if you have a medical condition.
Pros and Cons
- The drug does indeed increase the metabolic rate.
- There are several online PharmaFreak Ripped Freak reviews that claim that the drug is quite effective.
- Maximizes intensity of workout, strength and stamina which really does make this drug one of the best products in the market for athletes.
- The drug does not act as an appetite suppressant.
- The drug is not composed of 100% naturally occurring ingredients.
- Weight loss is very slow.
- After continual usage, the body becomes prone to the components and the effect is declined.
- The consumer support does not have a good rating either and there is no money back guarantee.
As we already know that the drug has several stimulants, it is evident that there are going to be side effects. People who have consumed this drug have purported the following side effects:
Whilst there are naturally occurring ingredients used in the drug, the fact is that the product does not have genuine scientific research to back the claims made. Also, this particular fat burner also has numerous stimulants which raise the side effects. The company does not even reveal the dosage breakdown of each and every ingredient separately which causes doubts as well. This is why the drug tends to affect people differently. You may use Ripped Freak with other supplement but make sure that they do not contain caffeine.
Sohail has been searching diets and belly fat solutions for over a decade, and manage a pool of trained authors to write articles, which have helped thousands of readers to this date. He has CPD accredited Certificate in Nutrition for Weight Loss besides his MBA degree. He also owns this website, which he founded in 2013 to share his ideas and knowledge. Not to mention he has tried numerous supplements over the years and has an extensive and thorough knowledge on supplements. Besides spending time on his study, research and literature, Sohail loves swimming, gardening and travelling.